The application for appointment of direct seller as Beauty Affiliate (BA) of Luxurious Adore Enterprises shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions which constitute the entire agreement with BA and the applicant hereby confirms that she/he is 18 years of age or older.
BA agrees to have her/his personal details being checked and shared to fraud prevention agencies and to Luxurious Adore making searches from time to time of her/his details with such agencies and keeping a record of that search. BA agrees that Luxurious Adore shall have the right to use such information and any future activities and payment records of BA.
- Obligations of BA while performing Activities
3.1 BA shall promote the lawful sale of Luxurious Adore’s products and business opportunity and shall also have the option of using Companies online solution including social selling, e-commerce, m-commerce or any other online selling options. No other online platform is permitted for sale of Luxurious Adore products by the BAs.
3.2 Luxurious Adore Online Solutions shall be the exclusive property of Luxurious Adore and BA shall not have any rights over Luxurious Adore Online Solution and contents thereof except to the extent required and granted specifically by Luxurious Adore to do Activities for Luxurious Adore.
3.3 Activities mean all the transactions online or otherwise related to lawful promotion of sales and business opportunity, generation of sales leads by the BA as per Luxurious Adore’s policies and guidelines amended or supplemented by Luxurious Adore from time to time.
3.4 BA shall agrees that while performing Activities she/he shall:
- Honour Luxurious Adore tradition of integrity and personal service and the applicable Luxurious Adore Guarantee;
- Make no statements, claims or representations, or do any act that would impair the name, reputation or goodwill of Luxurious Adore Enterprises;
- Not sell Luxurious Adore Products for resale to or through third parties, any business entity or any type of retail establishment or any internet site unless authorized by Luxurious Adore;
- Neither make export shipments of Luxurious Adore products nor knowingly sell products to other individuals who intend to export those products unless authorized by Luxurious Adore;
- Should carry the identity card and not to visit the consumer’s premises without prior appointment/approval;
- At the initiation of a sales representation, without request, truthfully and clearly identify herself/himself, Luxurious Adore, the nature of the product sold and the purpose of the solicitation to the prospective consumer;
- Offer a prospective consumer accurate and complete explanations and demonstrations of the products, prices, credit terms, terms of payment, return policies, terms of guarantee, after-sales services;
3.5 The BA shall not:
- Use misleading, deceptive and / or unfair trade practices;
- Misrepresent the actual or potential sales or earnings and advantages of Direct Selling to any prospective BA, while interacting with prospective BAs;
- Make any factual representation to a prospective BA that cannot be verified or make any promises that cannot be fulfilled;
- Knowingly make, omit, engage, or cause, or permit to be made, any representation relating to the Direct Selling operation, including remuneration system and this agreement or the products being sold which is false and / or misleading;
- Require or encourage BAs recruited by the first mentioned BA to purchase products in unreasonably large amounts;
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Educating customers, fans, and followers about our products.
- Creating Flat lays and social media content as decided during the agreement in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Building Demo Videos for social media handles.
- Monitoring customer feedback and indulging in more sales through your Refer CODE “YOUR NAME”
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- You can represent the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Thoroughly understand our products & services to inform potential customers.
- Generate, Share, Reply to online reviews in a positive and open manner.
- All sorts of ideas to collaborate will be accepted from your reference.
- The more engagement grows the more beneficial for both the parties in agreements.
- Review Videos on Each Product is expected and a personal session of photograph for all the social media handle is required.
- Post at least four times a week to gain more attention.
- Can be very transparent with being the Brand Affiliate of our brand.
- Acting as liaison between the Customer and the Brand Representative.
|Number of SALES / Month||Percentage of commission|
4. Conflict of Interest:
BA may engage in any other business, occupation or activity provided that such business, occupation or activity does not, in Luxurious Adore’s opinion, cause a breach of or conflict with any of the BA’s obligations under these Terms & Conditions or a conflict with Luxurious Adore’s interest.
- Ordering/Return Policy/Payment:
5.1 All purchase orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Luxurious Adore.
5.2 Unused products in marketable conditions can be returned to Luxurious Adore within 10 days of purchase from Luxurious Adore along with original invoice.
5.3 Payment – Luxurious Adore provides online as well as cash on delivery payment options for all purchases against the confirmed orders.
BA shall get commission on all the sales revenue generated by Luxurious Adore based on sales leads generated by BA and her or his eligible Downline BAs as per the compensation model of Luxurious Adore as amended from time to time.
- Security and Privacy and Data Transfer:
7.1 BFA agrees to be bound by the requirements of any applicable data protection laws and Luxurious Adore’s Security and Privacy Statement, as amended from time to time and undertake not to use and disclose any personal information collected while performing as BA for and or to any third party. Luxurious Adore’s Security and Privacy Statement can be found at Luxurious Adore’s website.
7.2 BA acknowledges and consents to her/his personal information being collected, used, processed, and transferred by Luxurious Adore and its affiliated entities, and authorized third parties, including but not limited to entities in countries that have a different level of data protection for the purposes described in the Luxurious Adore’s Security and Privacy Statement. In addition, BFA consents to use of data for marketing or other purposes.
7.3 BFA understands that she/he may withdraw her/his consent to this transfer of personal information, but if such BA chooses to withdraw her/his consent, Luxurious Adore reserves the right to terminate the relationship with such BA.
8.1 BA agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws and regulations including Direct Selling Guidelines 2020 and any amendments thereto, and any applicable policies, procedures or guidelines issued by Luxurious Adore, which may be amended from time to time as Luxurious Adore deems necessary. Such policies, procedures, or guidelines shall form part of these Terms & Conditions as if set out in full in these Terms & Conditions.
8.2 BA agrees that violation of any of the above requirements shall result in any disciplinary actions deemed appropriate by Luxurious Adore including but not limited to termination of BA.
- Confidential Information:
9.1 Information provided in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the contact details of Downline BA, which is not publicly disclosed shall be kept confidential and shall not be used or divulged other than in the proper cause of performance of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions, failing which Luxurious Adore shall be entitled to take disciplinary action, including termination of relationship with Luxurious Adore.
10.1 Luxurious Adore has the right to terminate the contract with BA in case she/he does not promote the products the way Luxurious Adore wants it to be. BA has the right to voluntarily resign as BA for any or no reason with immediate effect after clearing all the outstanding dues or product prices send to the BA to Luxurious Adore.
10.2 Once BA is terminated or BA voluntarily resigns, BA will lose her/his right to any recognition or award, or right to attend any Luxurious Adore function, or commission or other benefits under the Luxurious Adore Sales Leadership Programme.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of India and any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions or the breach, termination or validity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of the Arbitration shall be at Mumbai, India. The Managing Director of Luxurious Adore or any other person duly authorized by the Managing Director shall be the sole arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted in English Language. The arbitral award shall be in writing and be final and binding on the parties. The award may include an award of costs and interest on the amount in dispute.